Meet the Top 10 Personal Trainers to Watch Finalists
Life Fitness has announced the names of the top 10 finalists who have emerged from 1,500-plus entries from 43 countries in the 2013 global Personal Trainers to Watch competition. The yearly contest recognizes personal trainers around the world who demonstrate exceptional leadership, client support, motivation and inspiration.
This year's elite finalists are:
• Josh Bowen, Kentucky, USA
• Simone Campbell, Towradgi, Australia
• Melissa diLeonardo, Illinois, USA
• Catherine Grace, Christchurch, New Zealand
• Stephen Holt, Maryland, USA
• Kim Ingleby, Bristol, England
• Mish McCormack, Wellington, New Zealand
• Wong Kwan Ping, Hong Kong, China
• Blake Robinson, Utah, USA
• Jean Mary Scott, Christchurch, New Zealand
The ten will compete at Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre St. Albans outside of London on Sept. 27th to win the title of the world’s best Personal Trainer to Watch.